Monday, July 11, 2011

Surface POP Artist - ▲ Ryan McGennisken

From the moment I first laid eyes on Ryan's work, I got that "feeling" I just knew he had that something something.
 Surface POP are very excited (actually quite beside ourselves!) too be doing  Ryan's First Solo this Year, (dates to be released) with our new plans for Surface POP as a pop-up concept, we will find Ryan the most delicious space that he can transform to create,  what I reckon, one of the most inspiring solos you will see for 2011.
Believe me, I've seen how this kids brain works, hes a maelstrom of awesomeness, and is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. Im just a wee bit Proud......

Our posse over at INVURT again produced an AMAZING interivew with Ryan
You can go straight there by clicking right....... HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...