Monday, November 15, 2010

Scout house - 125 Grey Street St Kilda

Today I meet Orlando Mesiti, the owner and creative mind behind a new stunning housewares store with a twist  Scout House

As soon as I walked in the door, my belly full of Chicken avocado sanger and chai latte from Dr jekyll, my line of vision went straight for the Isamu Noguchi’s delicate handmade paper lamps direct from New York, and my senses went straight the Astier de Villatte scented candles from France, his space is certainly a sensory and visual feast, with many new, vintage and eclectic treats to buy. 

Orlando was super encouraging of our project with Surface, I often think how much easier it is having other like minds to bounce off - very refeshing indeed!

SO worth a check out
 Plus......I'm a total push over when it comes it a cloche!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...